Many would worry about the red tiny patches and spots on skin. These spots can appear anywhere in the body. Especially when it comes to the face, the fret increases. We do patch up work before going for a party to hide those freckles. Some are so sensitive and would not want to even meet their friends and sit alone at home. When we have such a problem, the confidence in us drops down drastically.
What are the factors that cause them?
For some, red spots or even brown spots appear as birth mark, which may also be called hemangioma.
Macules, commonly known as acne marks also appear reddish. Acne when disturbed forms as a scar, which however, by the time fades itself. Exposure to sunlight and the harmful radiations are another reason for the appearance of red spots.
Some are heredity in nature. Rosacea and Cherry Angioma are examples of genetic inheritance. The accumulation of blood vessels also results in red spots. These are also in purple, blue and brown colors. Any injury damaging the blood vessels might cause the accumulation of blood vessels in that area, which are known as Pyogenic Granulomas.
For some, the red spots might occur as an allergic reaction to some food stuff, dust mites, insect bites, laundry, soaps, cosmetics etc. So using wrong creams and constantly changing different creams and soaps also might cause those red spots.
Deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals might be another cause.
A caution indication:
For some people red spots act as an indication of viral exanthem, measles or even an early chickenpox. It is also important to identify them for lupus, eczema or hives. Urgent medical care is needed in cases with hemorrhagic rashes.
When one or more of the symptoms such as abdominal pain, abdominal swelling or bleeding, abnormal uterine or vaginal bleeding, weight loss, acidosis, abnormally decreased urination, abnormal heart rythm are found with red spots, do not postpone to consult a doctor.
Prevention of skin problems:
Intake of Vitamin A, C, E, D and Potassium rich food is a good way to enrich skin and create immunity. Food rich in carotene is good for the health of skin.
Drinking a lot of water is important. Keeping skin moist by applying a good moisturizer, is a way to avoid dryness of skin.
Avoiding junk food:
People suffering from acne problems must try to avoid or reduce the intake of oily food. Spice rich food would also aggravate acne problems. Naturally, aggravation of acne and blisters might lead to Macules, which would be visible as red spots or freckles.
Powerful Home Remedies for Red Spots:
- If it is just a normal red spot, which would require a home remedy, you may try the following. Before treating the portion affected, do not forget to wash the area with water and gently dry it with a clean, soft towel.
- Aloe vera is a nature’s gift for skin regeneration. It clears the red spots and brings the color of the skin to normal. In acute cases, one should be patient enough to see the results with continuously applying aloe vera juice, twice daily every day.
- Applying vitamin E oil or Almond oil on the affected area works. Tea tree oil effectively eliminates the breakouts of acne problems and prevents future acne problems. It is by nature an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent. It is safe to use unlike other hazardous chemicals, which worsens the situation.
- If available, you may use saffron oil. It works greatly on pigments and spots. It improves the texture of the skin and makes the skin glow. It is used as one of the important skin care ingredients in the ancient preparatory medicine.
- Take the extract of tomato and apply it on the rashes. Allow it to stay for around 10 minutes. Then wash it with cool water. Do not use soap for washing.
- As vitamin C enhances the health and beauty of skin, one can use goose berry or lemon for treating acne spots. Take the extract of goose berry or lemon in a small container. Use cotton to apply the extract on the portion needed.
- Chamomile tea is a good remedy for skin rashes. Apply it in the affected part.
- For people suffering from red or white spots due to pigmentation problems, a natural way is to apply Anti-Vitiligo oil in the affected area, which gives good results.
- The above remedies with a proper eating habits and a good sleep are good ways to keeping away from or reducing the intensity of red freckles. You should be cautious and be doubly sure to be free from major illnesses, while treating red spots for its connection with other health issues. It is always good to eliminate the chances of risk by cross checking your health conditions with a doctor than delaying for adversaries.